- 1 cup water
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes -- diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 11.5 oz. can V-8® vegetable juice
- 1 can corn -- whole kernal
- 1 can green beans -- cut
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme -- dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean
- 1 teaspoon garlic -- minced
- Mix beef and garlic.
- Make 1/2" meat balls & brown.
- Place meatballs and all other ingredients in crockpot and set on low for 8-10 hours.
This soup is only 3 Weight Watchers points per cup!
The only thing that I changed was the fact that I didn't brown the meatballs before I put them in with the other ingredients. I mean - why go through all that. They are in the pot for 10 hours - they will be done by the time you are ready for dinner!