This is after its done. It still needed something...
I had some left over rafia from the nursery letters, so I added a bow to the hanger.
Then I hung it up. This wreath is for the side door, that is on the front porch.
Please excuse the horrible pictures - they are all from my cell phone and this one was at about 5:30 in the morning - there isn't a lot of light that time of the morning!
I still wasn't thrilled with how it was looking, so I took it down to try to figure something else out. D told me "it looks more like a frame than a wreath, I think you need to add something to it". Let me just tell you - its a sad state of affairs when D starts giving me crafting advise. I knew that it looked bad.