Monday, May 3, 2010

Cookie Monster!

Coco has learned that when the timer dings on the oven - food is about to come out of it. She gets so excited knowing that she might get something! Yesterday evening, I was baking cookies for Darren and while they were in the oven - I was in the living room, reading a book while she laid beside me on the couch. Every 12 minutes, that timer would ding and Coco would jump up and go running into the kitchen and stood in front of the oven...waiting!

Here she is, watching me take the cookies out of the oven!

She just kept eyeing me when I put them on the counter, to move them to the cooling rack. She guilted me into a piece of that last cookie! Sshh...don't tell Darren!
On a completely unrelated note - do you see how my Pampered Chef baking stone is almost black? It looks horrible - but it bakes everything up with PERFECTION!!!

When I moved around the counter, to put the cooled cookies in a tupperware, she ran around the island to stare me down on the other side! Needless to say, this spoiled cookie monster wound up talking me into sitting down and picking out all the raisins from the rest of that cookie so she could have a snack with her dad!

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Caaa-uuuute! I love this sweet story. Our pets have our hearts that is for sure. *Smiles* :)

Amanda said...

Coco is such a riot!! Wesley and I love her!! I've been asking him where Coco is and he points to the pictures of her!! ♥ ya'll!