Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're Around Here Somewhere

Just wanted to let you all know that we are alive and (barely) kicking. "Winter" is kicking my butt this year. I have no energy and no motivation lately. I'm tired of the cold weather and looking forward to the 3 days of Spring that we normally get around mid March.

I haven't been feeling so well so I haven't crafted, or blogged or cooked or anything but lay around the house, mostly on the couch. I did find the energy to go unpack one of our old comforters and take it to the living room so Coco and I could be extra snuggly on the couch.

Hope all is well with everyone and that you're more productive than I have been! Stay warm,

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like we were on the same boat! I love that you have Coco to cuddle with! And, it's called hibernation mode! LOL!