Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Breathing Treatments

We've been giving Denver breathing treatments every 4 hours around the clock, with baths and vapor rub (baby rub).

We start the breathing treatment and he gets so upset and just cries and screams - its so heartbreaking. The only good thing is that they told us he would take more in that way. After we finish our breathing treatment, we take a warm vapor bath in a steamy bathroom and then I rub him down with baby rub and get him clean pjs on. He's sleeping very little because he's having a hard time but we have been able to get him to take short naps throughout the day.



Is this not the saddest thing?



My sister watches him for a bit today so I could drive all over town to look for a Nosefrida. I found one (and it works miracles) and she was able to use a sleep positioned and get him to nap for a bit.




Even sick and going through all these treatments, he's the cutest kid ever!



Since he's been sick - he doesn't want me far from him. I felt so bad leaving him to go to the store. Since I've been back - he's held onto me and hasn't let go. My poor sweet boy.

No comments: