Friday, June 5, 2009

She's At It Again!

Last week, Darren ran and got dog food and brought Coco back a new toy (remember last time). It's a cute little pink pig. It has a tennis ball body and plush arms, legs and head. It's so cute! Or should I say, it was! Our little one immediately loved it. She will throw it up and catch it, drag it around the house, take it outside to play with it and she even rests her head on it, when she goes to sleep. Sounds so cute doesn't it? I hate to spoil that serene little image, but I must when I tell you what she preceeded to do next. When she was holding her little piggy, I like to think she was snuggling it. On closer inspection I realized that she was holding it down and pulling as hard as she could, to pull its hair out. In the midst of all of this - she managed to rip both of it's eyeballs off! We have such a sweet one, don't we.

Looks sweet, doesn't she?

Our little sadist, in action!

And - the end result. Poor little piggy!
I think we should just stick with bones and balls - that girl is hell on toys!

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.