Monday, September 26, 2011

Newborn Pictures

Saturday, we traveled to Deer Park, TX to see Deb from Photos by Deb to have Denver's newborn pictures taken. He did so well! No crying, or fits and he let us position him in lots of different pictures. We did have a situation where he peed on the photographer but she just took it in stride and got some great shots. She sent me some previews. Here they are:


Of course, because I'm a new mom & still getting used to packing the house before we leave - I layed out his "special" clothes and then forgot them on the kitchen counter so we took a few pictures in his yellow & white pjs.








When we change his diaper at home, he keeps his legs together and it's hard to get in to the important spots to get everything clean. When we took his clothes off and started posing him - it was the exact opposite. It was almost impossible to get him to keep his legs closed. He was trying to show off!














This is by far, my favorite picture. Oh, how I love these two! Now, we just wait for the rest of the images. I can't wait to see them!

No comments: