Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just My Luck!

Because if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all my "new" dryer is messed up! The first few times I used it, it worked fine. Then as the days went on it was taking me longer and longer for everything to get dry. Then, I noticed the dryer wasn't getting hot at all - even after I ran the 70 minute heavy duty cycle. Then, we knew something was really wrong when after 5 or 6 of those heavy duty cycles, even Denver's clothes weren't dry. That's a serious problem. Because I'm a firm believer than Google holds the answer to just about everything - I turned to google to do some research about the dryer and possible solutions to our problem. D got busy following all of the instructions that I found - checking the vent line, breaker box, continuity of some lines on the back of the dryer and then ultimately the heating element. We didn't want to assume that it was that off the bat "just in case" but it wound up being that. So, D ordered a new one because we found directions on installing a new one. It should be here in 3-5 days and then hopefully my laundry service will be back in business! Do you know how hard it is with a newborn not to be able to wash and dry quickly? Wish us luck that we'll (I'm clearly referring to D) be able to fix it and not have any more issues! :)

No comments: