Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

I didn't get a picture of Clay in his new outfit, because it didn't make it in time. Which makes me very mad, since I paid for expedited shipping. I told Bridgett that she would have to put him in it and pretend that it was Christmas, and take a picture so that we would have it. That outfit is too cute to go to waste!

Although we decided not to exchange gifts, we did purchase a special edition Keurig single cup coffee/tea/cocoa maker for the house. I'm horrible about not using gift cards that people give me. I looked in my wallet the other day and realized that I had $125 in Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards that I haven't used. So, with my trusty 20% off coupon and the gift cards, D and I both picked out travel mugs, he got a box of coffee and I got a box of cocoa and we paid about $20 for our "Christmas" gift. Can't beat that because that machine is $139.99! Coco was really spoiled this Christmas! She got doggie treats and a dog bone shaped cookie cutter on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day - she loaded up! She received two stockings full of toys (each stocking had 6 Christmas toys), then she got 2 more toys under the tree, some homemade dog treats, some gourmet dog cookies, a bag of treats, a Christmas card full of treats and a new Christmas collar with little wreaths and rhinestones. Needless to say, she is one spoiled pooch!

This is last night, right before bed time - making sure all of her toys were ok.

She couldn't decide which one she wanted to play with.

So she took turns playing with them all! Someone is going to be occupied for awhile!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Coco is such a sweet girl. She deserves to be spoiled! I'm glad that ya'll got something good for Christmas!!