Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miss You!

4 years ago today my Dad passed away. It's been really hard to think about (and I've been thinking about him a lot lately). I so wish that he were here to see Denver and watch him grow. I know that he would be excited about another grandson. He just adored my nephew Matthew, during the short time that he got to spend with him.

Gosh, how I miss that man!

I know that he is smiling down on us and it watching out for us. I just hate that my children will never know him the way that I do.

My thoughts are with him today, and anyone who has ever lost a parent. For those of you that haven't - don't take them for granted. Spend as much time with them as you can! It will go by faster than you think!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Morgan, I am sooo sorry for your loss. And, I'm sure that it doesn't get any easier. But, I do believe that he is looking down on and is extremely proud of you! And, you'll just have to make sure that you tell Denver all about him!!