Monday, April 25, 2011

Making Progress

Last week, I went into Denver's room (which is pretty much used for crafting and storage right now), and started to dive into some stuff and try to start getting organized. We've had some stuff put up for awhile and then we've bought some stuff in the last 5 months (a little at a time) so I wanted to get rid of all the shopping bags and hang stuff up to see where we are with things.
This is where we are at right now.
A few of these have been given to us, but more than anything - D and I just got excited and starting buying! We have both agreed to stop, because other people are still buying! And we've been told by a couple of people that they have lots of stuff to pass down to us (we adore hand me downs by the way).
Then, I started putting up some of the books that we've bought for him.
I can't find all of them, but I think he's off to a pretty good start. We get his furniture over Mother's Day (a gift from my family), and I can't wait to put it together and get it set up. We're making progress - slowly, but surely!

2 comments:

Faulkner Photography said...

aw! :) He will be a well dressed little man. The girlfriends that threw my shower did something realy neat...inside the invites they put a note that said in place of card that is set aside, bring a book with your name inside...I thought that was so cool. Ella has a nice collection of books already!

Amanda said...

Oh WOW!! He will have plenty of clothes! And, I love that he already has a collection of books!

And, I really LOVE the idea of books instead of cards!!