Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Decor

I didn't really feel like going all out this year, but I did put up our baby tree and a few arrangements of ornaments so it feels a little festive around here.


This is on our coffee table. We got that tray for our wedding & I love it! ALL of the ornaments that I used are from the Dollar Tree.


I'm not sure why but a couple years ago I saw this stand in the Southern Living at Home catalog and HAD to have it. It's still to this day one of my favorite purchases :) This is on the bar in the kitchen - with more Dollar Tree ornaments.


This is the dining room table. Now, don't judge because of the wrinkled tablecloth. I can't find my iron so I got some wrinkle release I'm going to use this week. I got some red ribbon that I'm going to add to the candlesticks so they don't look so bare.


I got a couple little glittery trees at the dollar store too.


They were covered in glitter, so I couldn't resist. :)


Our stockings. Boys on the left, girls on the right.


This is a close up of the grown up stockings.


Denver's stocking.


Coco's stocking.


And our tree. I just noticed in this picture how bare the top is - I need to get something spiky & sparkly to stick out of the top!


Believe it or not, every single ornament has glitter on it - I love glitter!!!


A little closer. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments: