Monday, December 19, 2011

Rice Cereal

I gave Denver rice cereal for the first time tonight! He's going through his 3 month growth spurt and is getting up 3-4 times a night to eat and I'm going to be honest - I'm about to die of exhaustion. He doesn't always sleep very well during the day so I don't get any rest during the day and I'm not getting any at night so I was trying to think of any way to get some relief. I gave him 1T. Rice cereal and mixed it with 3T. formula and he sucked it down pretty good. I also gave him his regular 5 ounces of formula with it so I'm praying that will help.
We were just a tad messy with it.
This is what happened between bites. Apparently - momma isn't fast enough. Pray for us that this cereal will hold him a little longer until he starts sleeping through the night again!

No comments: