Sunday, June 10, 2012

Watermelon & Bath Fizzies

I love, love, love watermelon.  It's by far, my favorite fruit.  I would love to get a big one every time I go to the store but I don't need that much and D never eats it so I don't want to waste it.  This morning when I was at the store I just bought a container of the cut up watermelon (without seeds) to enjoy and to give to Denver to see if he would like it.


At first, he seemed a little unsure of it.  I think it was because it was cold.  He doesn't eat or drink anything that's cold.  But once I put the first piece in his mouth, you could tell he really liked it and then he went to town!  He picked up the rest of the pieces and ate them by himself.


I stripped him down to his diaper just in case.  We have a issues with him keeping his bib on so I knew I better just leave him naked.  He loves it and he loved the watermelon.  As you can see, it got a little messy. 

 He was having a blast!  He just kept smiling and giggling!  Silly boy!


Then at bath time we added a blue bath fizzy to the water and of course - he didn't even notice.  It did look kind of cool though.  I'm excited to use them again (maybe when he's a little older).


 You can see the ripples in the water from his splashing.  That boy loves to splash!

Ignore me looking insane in the background, but doesn't he look adorable?

No comments: