- I'm thankful for Christ and the sacrifice that he made for us.
- I'm thankful to live in a place where I can openly worship him - even if those around me don't believe the same way that I do.
- I'm thankful for my family. They are loud and crazy and each one of them more unique than the next and I am blessed to be a part of them. They are opinionated, stubborn, loving and supportive and I know that they have my back - no matter what.
- I'm thankful for my husband and the relationship that we have and the love that we share. I always assumed that I would get married - but I had no idea that I could experience this much joy with another person and for that, I am especially thankful.
- I'm thankful for my friends. Some of which are more like family and I'm so lucky to know them. They are all so different but the one thing they all have in common is loyalty. Well, and supportive. This has been a difficult year for D and I but we were shown an outpouring of love and support and we will be eternally grateful for the friends that we have in our lives.
- I'm thankful for obvious things that we sometimes take for granted - a warm place to lay my head at night, clothes to wear, and food to eat.
- I'm thankful for my job. This has been a crazy year and we've made a lot of changes but we are really coming over the hill and are better for it. We have a great group of people that are really becoming a family and I'm thankful that I'm a part of that team.
- I'm thankful for my sweet baby girl Coco. She is more than a dog - she is the sweetest little thing in the world and I absolutely adore her. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without her.
- I'm thankful for things that make my life easier - drive thrus, electric staplers, post its, the iPhone, and I'm especially thanful for Google.
- I'm thankful for dark nail polish, MAC eyeshadow, Dior lipgloss, Chanel and Gucci perfume and pumpkin shampoo.
- I'm thankful for Mexican food and margaritas and the good company I enjoy while going out for Mexican food.
- I'm thankful for it all - I'm thankful that I woke up today and that I can spend another day with my friends and family and D, worshiping God, working, loving on Coco and enjoying all of the materialistic things I don't need, but I love anyway.
I hope you all take some time to remember all of the things that you are thankful for and how blessed we all are - even though its sometimes hard to remember that.