Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuckered Out

Today, my sister had to go to the hospital to get monitored and checked out. She's 34 weeks pregnant and was having some pain so Denver & I picked her up and took her to the hospital. Denver was so good and just looked around and checked everything out. After about an hour or so he was getting a little restless so I took him out of the stroller to change his diaper and feed him.


He fell asleep like this, on a hospital bench while he was eating. We were just a few feet away from the room he was born in!


I picked him up and moved him to his stroller and he slept for all of 20 minutes before his nosey behind woke up and wanted to sit up & check things out again! My sister and niece are ok but please keep them in your prayers. She has 3 more weeks to go before she can safely deliver.

No comments: