Thursday, January 26, 2012

Marleigh Arrived Today!

My sister was scheduled for an induction early this morning.
She labored for awhile and I kept calling my mom to check on her and they said to take our time getting to the hospital so D and I decided to stop at PF Changs for a late lunch/early dinner before we headed next door to the hospital.

Of course, as soon as we got our food they texted to say she was starting to push. Just our luck!




We enjoyed a nice time playing with Denver and eating lots of yummy noodles!



He had to touch EVERYTHING! "We" dropped a spoon, my napkin, a toy, and a pacifier on the floor. It's a good thing he's adorable! ;)

We finished our lunch and headed to the hospital just in time for my brother in law to come out and say that they were going to do a c-section and at 6:13pm Marleigh was born!



She weighed 8 pounds and 12 ounces. Look at all that hair!



Wearing her first bow at 3 hours old!



Already holding her paci at 12 hours old.

Isn't she precious? We are so happy for my sister, brother in law and my sweet nephew Matthew!

No comments: