Thursday, February 9, 2012

Heartbroken

It's a little after 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. I did something really stupid earlier. While updating my iPhone, I restored my phone to "new" without a backup so I lost ALL of my contacts, apps and most importantly...Pictures! That phone holds my whole entire life and more accurately - Denver's whole life. With the exception of 10-15 pictures EVERY picture I have ever taken of him was on that phone along with every video.
Things have been so crazy in our lives since the new year that I haven't blogged but was planning on going back and blogging because I did take pictures everyday so I could remember what was going on in Denver's life and I could record it. Now, everything I have is gone.
I'm totally not tech-savvy so I have no idea if it's even possible to recover anything but D promised me that we could go to the Apple store as soon as they open and talk to them.
I've spent all night/morning laying in bed sobbing. It makes me physically ill to think I erased every picture of Denver's entire life. Pray that they can work miracles!
Until then, I'm completely heartbroken.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have iCloud? If so all of your data will be backed up to there.

Anonymous said...

I'm still so sad.
I agree with anonymous...i thought that icloud was the glorious solution to situations like this.

www.manyheartsonefamily.wordpress.com