Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gender Reveal Party Favors

I had been looking for some really cute party favors for the Gender Reveal party that wouldn't break the bank. I found some online, ordered them and they came in this weekend.

They are adorable!

When D and I got married (in the fall, the weekend before Thanksgiving), I wanted something different and cute to give out at the reception. I wound up finding these little tiny bottles of real Vermont maple syrup and we STILL get comments to this day about how much people loved the little syrups, how good it was and what a great and unique idea it was. I was going for the same thing this time and stumbled upon these individual honey jars.
I plan on making a cute little labels for the jars and tying them with a cute little ribbon. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they get one to take home - I hope they like them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think these were such a cute idea!! Wish I could have been there!