Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Preparations!

This week I started trying to get some stuff together for Denver's 1st Birthday.  We have just a little over 3 months and I know how things go.  It'll be here before I know it so I'm trying to get a few things done a little at a time.

D and I decided on a Sesame Street theme and I am so excited to get to work on it!
Tonight, I found some pictures online and was able to import them into the image gallery in my Silhouette Studio program.  I still tell everyone about this machine - I'm still so in love with it.  It can do so many things (most I haven't utilized yet) and I'm still so thrilled with the fact that you don't have to buy any cartridges. 

I won't go into detail about what you have to do to get it Silhouette ready, but here are the images that I got FOR FREE from the internet.  Now I can print them on my regular printer or cut them out on my Silhouette machine.  How exciting is that? 

And the other images I got.  It literally takes just minutes to get to this after you download the images from the internet. 

This makes me so excited to get to work!  I have a LOT of ideas (so many come from Pinterest), but I'm really trying to be realistic and keep expenses very low so as his birthday gets closer I will share what I have been working on and some of my plans!  Until then - wish me luck!

No comments: