Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Today Denver and I stopped by the store and bought all of our Mother's Day cards so that we could sign them when we got home and put them in the mail tomorrow. 

I like to try to let Denver sign his own cards - he won't be this little long and I want people to have little things to remember this age by.  So, I stripped him down to just his diaper and put him in his high chair and we were ready to do some signing!


He seemed so excited to get started!


He loves chewing on the caps of the markers.  I normally just take the cap off, and hold the card up and while he is swinging the marker around, we get a little on the card!  :)


He was so proud of himself, that he wanted to show me what he had done!  Smart boy!

He is just so sweet.  We signed all of our cards and he was such a good sport about it. - He went along with the whole thing and didn't fuss or fight me for the markers at all!


No comments: