Friday, May 18, 2012

Crappy Day!

After afternoon nap today, D was changing Denver's diaper while I was in the other room playing with Marleigh.

I heard all this groaning and huffing so I knew it must have been a bad one then all of a sudden I hear "No Denver, don't touch that" and then "aww, crap".

I got up and went in there and the look on Darren's face was priceless. It was a combination of disgust and panic!

Denver had gotten a hold of the dirty diaper and managed to get poop all over both of his legs and both of his arms.  He already had it all over his bottom and then he managed to get it on his clothes as well. 

I helped D get Denver's clothes off and into the bathroom so he could put him in the bathtub.  He kept saying "he's just moving all the time and he's so fast".  It was so gross and stinky but I have to say it was pretty hilarious too. 

I think D is going to be a little gun shy the next time I ask him to change a diaper!  :)



No comments: