- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 16 ounce container cool whip, thawed
- Nutter Butter cookies
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Place Nutter Butter cookies in a large Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt butter and add to crushed Nutter Butter cookies.
- Press Nutter Butter crumbs into a 9” pie plate.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into pie crust.
- Cover, and freeze until firm. Enjoy!
If you don't want that extra peanut butter, or if you just don't want to jack with crushing those cookies - put the peanut butter mixture into a graham cracker pie shell. - It's really good too!
PS: I wouldn't make this pie now - you know, beginning of the year, weight loss plan and all but if you want to make it and not completely fall of the wagon - try using low fat cream cheese (I don't recommend substituting with fat free cream cheese because it changes the taste too drastically), reduced fat or all natural/organic peanut butter, fat free cool whip and open a couple of 100 calorie packages of nutter butter cookies and crush those instead of using the real thing. Its still sinfully delicious, but you won't feel AS guilty! ;)