- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 jiggers vodka
- 2 jiggers coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 jiggers Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ½ cup whipped cream
- In a blender, combine ice cream, vodka, coffee liqueur and Irish cream liqueur.
- Drizzle in Chocolate syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped cream and some more chocolate syrup.
Ok, this really is a phenominal recipe for mudslides. Trust me! You can substitute the vanilla ice cream for ice if you want, but I don't recommend it because the ice cream really makes these delicious.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!