- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 cups cold milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in 8 ounce container of the Cool Whip.
- Line the bottom of a trifle bowl with vanilla wafers.
- Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers.
- Spread with pudding mixture over the sliced bananas and cover with Cool Whip.
- Continue this until the trifle bowl is filled.
- Chill until time to serve.
PS: It looks beautful in a trifle dish! It's such an easy presentation and everyone will ooh and aah over it. If you don't have a trifle dish, take a look at the one Pampered Chef has - its awesome! It comes with a lid and a removable base, so you can slide that banana pudding right into the fridge with no problems and then put the base on, right before you serve it!
If are interested in a trifle dish or any other Pampered Chef products, let me know and I will mail you a catalog. :)