1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before? A little of both, but mostly the later.
2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood? Talking/hanging out with my mom, or Darren.
3. Do you keep the invoice after you’ve paid the bill? No, I usually shred them.
4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them? I have never had my own. I mean we had a family one (or two) when I lived with my parents, but I haven’t had once since I’ve had my own place. I’ve never shopped at one – but I always see them in the neighborhood and scope out what I can while I’m driving by.
5. When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster? Oh gosh – probably like 2003 or 2004.
6. Spring cleaning…do you do such things as wash your windows? Yes – inside and out. I have only managed to get a few done so far this year. I still haven’t figured out how I am going to get the upstairs windows clean on the outside. Guess it’s time for Darren to get a taller ladder!
7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? At the end of every week, I clean out the leftovers and things that I bought that we clearly aren’t going to eat. I take everything out and Clorox it once a month.
8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft? Yes, unfortunately. A year or so back, when those hackers got into to the accounting system of TJ Maxx and got their customer’s info!