Cheesy Bacon Dip
I can't tell you that this is healthy, but I can tell you that it's delicious!!Ingredients:
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced, divided
- ½ cup sliced green onions with tops, divided
- Cocktail bread slices or crackers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese, bacon, half of the tomato and half of the green onions to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into 8 x8 casserole dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining tomato and green onions.
Serve with cocktail bread slices or crackers, if desired.