Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Under The Weather

Things have been insane around our house, to say the least. We have so much going on, that I haven't even thought about posting any updates, other than wedding ones, because honestly - who can pass up an opportunity to reminisce about one of the most beautiful days in their life? Not me, that's for sure! As a very quick update, we have one of these in our house:

One sick puppy!

And I don't mean Darren. Poor Coco is literally, sick as a dog. I won't go into details, but I will tell you that it's not pretty. We have an appointment tomorrow morning to get that sweet baby girl checked out and find out what's going on in that little body of hers! I will keep you all abreast of the situation, as we know more!

Oh, and I couldn't possibly post a picture of my sweet girl in her current state as all of us females have our dignity and pride to uphold and I would throw some kind of a conniption fit if someone took a picture of me when I was feeling less than stellar.

Hopefully, she will be back to her normal, spunky self before too long and I can entertain you with pictures of her then!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Roy has been sick too! Went to DR today and was diagnosed with sinus and ear infection. BTW registered for a blog today. Had my whole post typed and preview, hit back to change something and lost it. Oh well, I will try again another day. Give my niece some hugs for me!