Tuesday, July 19, 2011

32 Weeks!

We had our 8 month check-up yesterday. Everything is going well. My cervix is still high, closed and thick so no dilating or effacing has taken place yet. He has been checking me because they always ask "any spotting or cramping?" and I've been cramping (like menstral cramps) in my lower abdomen and my lower back, so the Dr said he just wanted to make sure!
Pregnancy Highlights: How Far Along: 32 Weeks Size of baby: Head of Lettuce (19" long, 3.9 pounds) Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11 pounds (I was so swollen today so the Dr. thinks all the weight than I have gained in the last week or so is due to water) Maternity Clothes: I was given some hand me downs from a dear friend of mine and I finally wore a maternity shirt (for our maternity pictures this weekend). Gender: It's a boy! Denver Ray Fountain Movement: Denver is starting to run out of room! I feel him turning and twisting more than kicking these days and he has had the hiccups a LOT lately! Sleep: I'm having a hard time getting comfortable, but once asleep I'm sleeping well. What I miss: The occasional glass of wine or margarita! Cravings: Nothing really, but I've been eating a lot of scrambled eggs lately. Symptoms: Sciatica on my right side and numbness in my left arm. Best moment this week: Darren and I meeting with a dear friend of ours to have our maternity pictures taken! Just 8 weeks left to go!

No comments: