Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Funday

I use Denver's crib as a playpen more than a bed. He's only taken 2 naps in there - I just keep toys in it so I can set him in there and he can play for a bit (while I fix bottles, put laundry on, etc). I really like that I can see him from the kitchen.

Since he is struggling with some separation anxiety, he now gets fussy every time I put him in there. Today, I heard him fussing and fussing and all of a sudden he got quiet. I peeked around the corner to check on him and I saw this little smiling face. He is so cute!



I walked in and this little boy had pulled himself up to kneeling and was very impressed with himself! He just smiled and looked around everywhere, trying to check everything out.



He also spends some time every day playing on the living room floor on a blanket. Sometimes he's more interested in the blanket and pillows than his toys but he seems to have a good time.



I'm not really sure what he was trying to do but he laid there like that for at least 5 minutes. He cracks me up!

YouTube Video

I just had to share this with Denver's grandparents. He might be little but I assure you - our house is NEVER quiet.

He's just so active these days and growing so fast and changing so much every day!


No comments: