Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Play Date

A friend of mine is in town, visiting her parents with her two precious kiddos and they invited us over for a "play date" today. We were so excited to go! We woke up this morning and got a bath and our clothes on and of course a bottle and then we were all ready to go.


This is after I told him there would be a pretty girl there! :) We had a great time visiting and seeing the kiddos. They liked him & he enjoyed watching them play. Apparently all the excitement was exhausting! Denver fell asleep in the car about 5 o'clock and didn't wake up until 8:20!


I hated to disrupt his nap so I just let him sleep in his car seat. Oh, look at that sweet little face. He woke up, ate, had another bath, got his jammies on & guess who's asleep in my arms? If he sleeps that good every time, I think I see more play dates in our future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Play Dates are the BEST because they do wear the children out! We highly recommend them!!!