Sunday, November 13, 2011

Milk Does A Body Good!

Guess who is two months old today? Oh, I can't believe how quickly time flies. Everyone always says that it happens when you have children but it couldn't be more true with a little one. I live every day spending time with him and seeing him change and discover new things but it makes me sad at the same time. Anyhow, we have a Drs appointment tomorrow morning so I'll do his 2 month post then. Today, this little boy has been in such a good mood (which is mostly the case everyday). He has talked SO much today. He was hungry so I got his bottle ready but we were having a hard time finishing it because he hasn't realized he can't "talk" and drink at the same time.

YouTube Video

Is he not the sweetest thing? I literally sit and talk to this sweet boy all day long.


I teased him with his bottle and in the process got some on his face so I decided to give him a milk mustache but he didn't seem to mind. :)


He finally got his bottle down and then we rocked and had to take a nap. He's starting to get very comfy in his bouncer. He wiggles until he can recline or throw a leg over the side! He's a little stinker!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just found your blog...had to tell you how absolutely beautiful your baby boy is! How blessed are you?! :)