Monday, November 28, 2011

Sitting Up!

Denver is wanting to sit up more and more these days. He'll sit in his bumbo for awhile but he'd much rather you let him sit on your lap and just hold him around his waist. I decided to sit him in the corner of the couch and see how he would like that.


He seemed to like it pretty well. Of course, Coco had to come and see what he was up to and get in some of the pictures.


That little fuzzy blur is Coco :)


I love his expression in this one!


I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he's wanting to do these days. It's exciting and makes me sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics of him in the elmo suit so remind me of Dad. Especially the one that he is smirking at you from the side. Classic!!

Love you all,
Melanie