Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hospital Door Hanger

I bought a little door hanger at Hobby Lobby for 79 cents and decided to make something for the door at the hospital. In case you haven't noticed, I've had a bit of energy lately I took it outside and spray painted it Heirloom White and then just made another scalloped piece to match the jar, wreath, etc that I've been making. I used the last tiny bit of ribbon I had to make a bow. I just glued the bow to the top of the hanger and then used Elmer's spray adhesive to glue the scalloped piece to the hanger.


Because the wreath says "Oh Joy, It's a Boy" I didn't want something else on the door that said that so I put "Welcome Denver" instead.


Here's what it looks like hanging on a door. I can't wait for (someone) to get pictures of everything up at the hospital.

No comments: